(THE SEVEN SCARIEST WORDS YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR)
SO HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU WILL GO TO HEAVEN???
Matthew 7:21-23“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness”
1. When I die will I go to heaven or hell?
2. What will hell be like?
3. Why does God let bad things happen to good people?
4. What about these natural disasters like hurricanes, earthquakes, etc.?
Is God behind them?
Is God angry at America?
Is God angry with me?
5. What are the Qualifiers or Disqualifiers that keep you from entering in to heaven?
Let me ask you a few questions:
- First are you a good person?
- Have you done more good things than bad?
- Have you tried to live a good life?
- Have you tried to be a good: husband; wife/father; mother; brother; sister; son; daughter?
- Have you been a respectable member of your community: paying your bills and taxes; helping people in need as you are able to; etc.
6. Are there fringe groups; people who are living on the edge of making it or not? Who are these people?
7. Why would a loving God send someone to hell?
8. What will heaven be like?
9. What will you say when you stand before him and he asks you why should I let you in?
10. What are the qualifications to enter in to heaven?
11.You can have heaven on earth now; are there benefits to knowing God and what are they?