DIVINE HEALING IS FOR THE TAKING NOT THE MAKING - PART 1=YOU CAN’T MAKE IT HAPPEN!
I would like to read a statement before we begin:
God said “Go Deeper Not Wider”
God has been dealing with my heart for some time to make a change. He spoke to my heart and told me to “Go Deeper Not Wider.” What he meant by that was to change some of my weekly ministry. He wants me to focus on taking Divine Healing to the next stage and make some adjustments. I know these changes will be a good thing and unlock a greater ministry potential. This will free up some of my time to venture out as God opens the doors to pray for more of the sick and see them healed.
I will be adjusting a few things. I am going to go to one, 30-minute Video Teaching on Tuesdays on Facebook Live. It may either be a three-part series done over three weeks or a stand-alone message completed in one week. I will do the “Coming Soon” promotional videos on occasion; but just not every week. I will try to share what I am doing the next week on the current week’s program.
I work a secular job to support my family. I believe God is going to open the doors and provide financial partners to support me so I can be free to devote that time to the Divine Healing Ministry God has raised me up to do. There is such a need in this area.
I believe God wants to take this ministry and expand it. Whether that means me going to a church or auditorium; and/or finding a venue locally here; and/or one-on-one; to teach and encourage people so they can receive their Divine Healing.
I am very excited about this! This is the dream God has given me; to bring Divine Healing back to the church; especially here in America. I want to follow God’s step as he leads me. The last year has laid the foundation for this. This is the next step. Please pray for open doors for me; if you believe in what I am doing!
It is my honor and privilege to do this!
I give all the Glory to God!
In the Name of Jesus by which the sick are still healed today!
Scot Ashcroft-How Can I Be Healed Ministries
So, let’s get back to the teaching at hand:
DIVINE HEALING IS FOR THE TAKING NOT THE MAKING
Part Two-(next) week will be “YOU MUST TAKE IT!
THEN THE FOLLOWING WEEK THE CONCLUSION-PART 3 IS ENTITLED “TO FIND DIVINE HEALING I TURN ON MY GPS”
TONIGHT IS -Part One-YOU CAN’T MAKE IT HAPPEN!
This is a revelation that God gave me in June 2018. This is what the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart. By revelation I mean that he expanded and clarified my understanding of Divine Healing and now I am sharing that with you. This will help you to understand and make it easier for you to receive your healing.
Tonight, I am going to start laying the foundation.
First, IT’S NOT FOR THE MAKING; what does that mean?
It means that you can’t make it happen yourself.
1. It is not because of your many prayers
Matthew 6:7 (KJV)
7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
2. It means you can’t produce it with your efforts
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
· This is talking about salvation; but the principle really applies to everything in the Kingdom of God) (Salvation is much more than just accepting Christ and getting eternal life; it includes abundant life and blessings in this life and the ability to have an intimate relationship with him; to know him better than your best friend.)
3. It is not based on how needy the person is?
· This I base on just observation and I am sure you would agree. I have known many people who have had an extreme need of divine healing and have not gotten any better or have died.
4. You can’t beg God and get it
· I’ve tried it and trust me it doesn’t work!
· It’s not faith.
· Maybe you have too.
· We get to the point of desperation.
· God loves us and knows our needs and desires to meet them but he requires simple child-like faith and obedience to the Kingdom Principles of God’s Word.
5. People calling it moving God
· The problem with that is he doesn’t need moving.
· When you say that you are showing you don’t understand Divine Healing at all and you have a lot of company
(THIS NEXT STATEMENT BY ITSELF COULD GET YOU HEALED IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED IN YOUR HEART)
· We are the ones that need to move-not God: and take our authority and believe in our hearts that God inside of us and his power is there for us to command; and then just begin doing it.
6. God can’t be manipulated or talked into it.
· Can’t get it by trying to talk God into it
· Lord, you know Jenny has cancer and how faithful Jenny has been and that she has a husband and 3 kids and she has taught Sunday School for the last ten years isn’t the way to approach God. Did you ever stop to think you are trying to get God to heal by that person’s good works.
7. The Sovereignty of God issue a problem with many
I prayed and now it’s in God’s hand. The Bible Teacher I learned under said every minister who had a terminal disease and prayed that way died (EVERYONE).But that isn’t how faith works-he didn’t set it up that way.
8. The you can’t have too many people praying for you doctrine (THIS IS A MAJOR NO- NO WHEN IT COMES TO DIVINE HEALING)
· That may work for a lot of things but it never works for Divine Healing. Prayer chains and Pulpit Prayers are guaranteed failures.
· They work for things like jobs. Remember this people can only believe up to their prayer grade
· if they can believe God to help them through surgery then they can believe with you that God will guide the surgeon’s hand. Now this is still a man-made system so there are risks; just like there are with side effects of medications.
· If they can’t believe for themselves to be divinely healed then they can’t believe for you. (Period-no exceptions)!
· Let me make it really simple with basic math. If your Mustard seed of faith equals one and your unbelief is greater than that equals one.
· So, if you have one person praying 1-2=minus one and if you have a 100 praying 100 minus 200 equals minus 100. You are just multiplying the problem. It’s quality of faith not quality that God is after. You need to deal with your unbelief.
· You don’t see any examples in the New Testament where a large group of people are praying for Divine Healing. Jesus sent out his disciples in twos. He operated by himself (and remember he was not doing it as God but as a sinless man operating under the power of the Holy Spirit.)
9. You should always go with where you are at!
· If you are not at the place where you have developed your faith and got rid of your unbelief and have these things working in your heart then you should go the medical route until you are assured in your heart.
· I want to end on a positive note: I have taken your through much of what doesn’t work; next week I will be telling you what does work and then the following week it will be how to put it into practice when you are ready. The model for that.
10. We must see the Kingdom of God as built on promises and principles and truths.
If we get this well whatever God wants to do he will. He has expressed his character; his plan; his promises for a reason. This is WHO HE IS AND HOW HE OPERATES. How do I know that because I did it wrong for 29 years and it didn’t profit me; it just didn’t work. When I went through the 10 years in hell and God revealed these truths to me; I went from one small victory over a period of time to now in the area of Divine Healing when it comes to my body it works every time.
I am not saying this to boast but to honor God and make a point:
“ I have the experience to back up what I say and the Scriptures to do the same: what else is there.
11. How God sees us and we see him is life or death
Here is a truth that God showed me a year ago or so that by itself if you could get ahold of it; you could be healed Remember God sees us in the Spirit and that is how we must come to him.
John 4:24 (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24 tells us that God sees us in the Spirit and we must come to him that way not on our own merit but on Jesus stripes (what he did). You must stand on the Promises and not on your prayer alone.