DIVINE HEALING IS FOR THE TAKING NOT THE MAKING!-PART 2-YOU MUST TAKE IT!
FACEBOOK LIVE TUESDAYS AT 7PM CENTRAL TIME
DIVINE HEALING IS FOR THE TAKING NOT THE MAKING
This is a revelation that God gave me in June 2018. This is what the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart. By revelation I mean that he expanded and clarified my understanding of Divine Healing and now I am sharing that with you. This will help you to understand and make it easier for you to receive your healing.
DIVINE HEALING IS FOR THE TAKING NOT THE MAKING!
Part 2-YOU MUST TAKE IT!
Last week we talked about the things not to do-The not for the making part:
Don’t use prayer chains or pulpit prayers for Divine Healing-why because you have too many people involved who ware full of unbelief. It will shut down the power of God quicker than you can get it moving!
1. Everyone has been given the right equipment and enough faith to get the job done!
Romans 12:3 (KJV)
3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
Acts 10:34 (KJV)
34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons
2. THE PROMISES OR YOUR PRAYERS ONLY
2 Peter 1:2-4 (KJV)
2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature
· Getting connected
People are always saying how do I get Divine Healing=well I just read how-it is through the Promises found in God’s Word
· Bust a seed over your need
I know that sounds kind of Christian Gangsta. God gave me that phrase to help you remember it and to never forget it. You need the promise not just the prayer to get positive results
· No more naked prayers
To me the only kind of prayer that can be naked (no promises attached) is just when you are hanging out with Jesus and telling him you love him.) (although I sometimes quote Scripture even then as I am sure you do; telling him what the Word says about him and his love)
3. You must be a Doer and not a hearer only
· James 1:22 (ESV)
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
· James 2:26 (ESV)
26 For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.
· It isn’t talking about earning something but demonstrating something. If you have true Bible Faith it will come out in your actions. Talk is cheap by itself, but actions speak loudly
4. How Do you develop your ability to Heal the sick or anything else?
Hebrews 5:14 (KJV)
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
· BY REASON OF CONSTANT USE
· You know the only difference between us if you don’t see yourself or the sick healed and I do is this: I practice this all the time.
· Every hear the expression: Practice makes perfect
If you want to get and stay in shape where do you go: to the gym (it isn’t enough to just get a membership)
All of us believers have a membership from God: most just don’t use it (many don’t really believe they have one and many don’t know how to swipe the card to get past the front desk.
· I do not have the gift of healing; I believe that is rare and is for a specific purpose. I have the Promise of Healing and ten years of working out in the Divine Healing Gym and which started with how to swipe the card to get past the front desk and that knowledge is expanding all the time.
· This is for anyone and everyone-that means you.
5. Who do you want praying for you when it comes to Divine Healing?
· Always the same answer-only those who can do it effectively in their own life-get themselves healed.
· Are you saying I am not good enough to pray for others for healing? Let me ask you a question? If your son or daughter, needed a heart operation will you let me operate on them. I hope not. I am not qualified.
Every Christian has the right equipment (mustard seed of faith) to believe.
Every Christian can learn how Divine Healing works. But not ever one has qualified themselves to be able to do this. In fact, very few have; the understanding and the experience.
If someone came to me and what was wrong with them intimated me; this is what I would do. I would say listen I believe God can take care of this. I am not prepared today to do battle give me a week or 30 days and come back and I’ll be ready.
6. Don’t Sabotage your prayers
· By listening to the unbelief of others.
· Jesus told one man to move rather than risk losing his healing. That goes to show you how especially when you are newly healed how you can be talked out of your healing.
7. You have the Promises and the Authority
· You have the Promises
· Psalm 103:2-3 (KJV)
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
· What does that mean?
It means you have the Benefits in Psalm 103 given to you (Jesus stripes healed all of your diseases)
Are you going to let these benefits sit idle and unused that Jesus got for you through indescribable and tremendous pain and suffering You have Authority in Jesus name.
Reinhardt Bonke, the Great Healing Evangelist recently said that the Holy Spirit impressed on him that if we believe it when we say, “In Jesus name be healed.” It is just as if God himself said it. That is the how powerful the transferred authority is. (In my name they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover)
· Mark 16:15-20 (ESV)
15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.
16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
18 they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
19 So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.
20 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the message by accompanying signs.
GOD HAS CALLED US TO HEAL THE SICK NOT JUST PRAY FOR THEM AND THAT BEGINS WITH OURSELVES.
NEXT WEEK; I WILL SHARE THE MODEL GOD GAVE ME FOR HEALING; TO FIND HEALING I TURN ON MY GPS