DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE HEALED
DO YOU NEED GOD’S DIVINE HEALING KIT?
PART 1-CAN WHAT YOU HAVE BE HEALED?
Divine Healing is such a confusing subject to the church; especially here in America. It seems most have given up on it and just hope the doctor can help them. Yet we understand that while doctors can help in some situations; they are not able to provide miracles. One thing is for sure Divine Healing has no side effects.
Is Divine Healing for today? Absolutely, it never stopped since the 1st century church in the Book of Acts. I am a living testimony to this. I give all the Glory to God. I was healed after 10 years of horrible pain and numerous things wrong with me. Then God opened up Divine Healing to me and called me to teach the principles from the Promises in God’s Word.
So, tonight we are looking at: DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE HEALED OR DO YOU NEED GOD’S DIVINE HEALING KIT?
In this first segment, I am going to address the following question:
CAN WHAT YOU HAVE BE HEALED?
1. First Everyone has enough Faith to be healed: A Mustard Seed is all it takes-
(Size of a grain of salt)
Matthew 17:20 (ESV)
For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”
2. Yes, Scot but I have stage four cancer; I have aids; I am in a wheelchair or you name it; can God really heal that?
Psalm 103:2-3 (ESV)
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,
3 who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,
3. You name it he has taken the stripes for it
(ALL DISEASES-PUT THE NAME OF YOURS IN THE PROMISE)
4. It’s always God’s will to heal every time
Matthew 8:16 (ESV)
16 That evening they brought to him many who were oppressed by demons, and he cast out the spirits with a word and healed all who were sick.
5. Find me a place in the New Testament where Jesus5refused to heal anyone
· You won’t find it because it’s not there-he was always willing
6. Why do you think he took the stripes for you?
(So, you could be healed)
I Peter 2:24
By whose stripes you were healed
· notice that is a past-tense provision
· You don’t have to beg; you have to believe with simple Child-like faith.
· So, is God willing for you to be healed? (YES)
· Did he provide healing for you (Yes)?
· Is it always his will for people to be healed?
(Now I am not saying works through the things that block healing -which we will talk about in the next segment), but it is his will for all to be healed)