EVEN THE RUSSIANS CAN'T HACK MY PROTECTED LINE
I hear or read about people saying after they pray “Well I hope God heard me. There is a question mark there. How do we know that God hears us when we pray? What if you could have a direct line to God? You could be sure that every time you prayed it went directly to him. You knew he heard it. No one could hack into it even the Russians. You could get your prayers answered. No outside interference; just you and God. Wouldn’t that be awesome?
Well guess what that exists. I have one of those lines myself. Ever since I started using it; my life has done a 180.
( I Corinthians 14:2)
2 For one who speaks in a tongue speaks not to men but to God; for no one understands him, but he utters mysteries in the Spirit.
I. You can have a Protected Line only you and God
· So, what is so important about that?
· Do you remember during the last presidential election? I know you are trying to forget that just like I am. But for one moment let’s think back. Remember it came to light that Hillary Clinton had an unprotected server in her home. That was huge. High ranking government officials must use the government protected system.
· No matter what the reasoning: it is illegal and wrong. It would be the equivalent of you or I being an Accountant for somebody very important and then leaving their Social Security numbers and Bank routing information on your desk where anyone could steal your employer’s identity because it was inconvenient to lock up these documents each night. Why not just leave them on your desk? Anyway, I am sure by now you get my point.
2. When you are praying in English, Satan can attack the prayer.
· God showed me this awhile back. I had read it many times and never caught it till the Holy Spirit illuminated it to me. He who speaks in an unknown tongue Speaks unto God. I am not saying it is wrong to pray in English I do. But when you pray in the tongues you have a protected server. Your protection is guaranteed by God.
3. Now he can still attack later but you will have strategic advantage
· A head start for sure
· Definitely more power
4. This is how I pray. Take it for what it worth.
· When I am just hanging out with Jesus. I praise and worship him. I am talking outside of church. Church is more structure. I tell him that I love him. I thank him for loving me. I may quote scripture as a guide. For instance; I may say thank you Lord for making me more than a conqueror through Jesus. I just keep telling him how awesome he is. Then I move into Speaking in tongues.
· Sometimes I just pray in tongues period
· When I am praying for someone specifically I will pray for them according to the Promises in English then I will begin praying for them in tongues.
· I try to walk and pray daily. When I do I will be praying in tongues and then a chat head appears. You all know what that is. It is the face you see when someone contacts you on Facebook Messenger.
· That happens to me. Then I will pray for them in English and then in the Spirit
· Sometimes I will sing in the Spirit.
· I would say I spend much more time Speaking in Tongues than in English. There is no comparison between the two. One has so much more power and again it is protected
· There is so much power and wonder there; you must experience it for yourself; words fall short.
· Not only do you have a protected line that the Russians can’t penetrate but there are other benefits as well such as:
1. Builds you up
"But you my beloved bullding yourself up on your most Holy Faith "(Jude 20)
2. Keeps you in God’s Love
“keep yourselves in the love of God” (Jude: 21)
3. Love is Oil for your Faith
“but faith which worketh by love” (Galatians 5:6)
4. Unlimited Power (YOU AND I NEED THIS ADDITIONAL POWER
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you” (Acts 1:8)
5. Rest and Refreshing: Stronger Immune System
“For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.” (Isaiah 28: 11,12)
Medical Facts about Speaking in Tongues-Carl R. Peterson, M.D.-June 14th, 2011
2 chemical secretions that are directed into our immune systems giving a 35 to 40 percent boost to the immune system. This promotes healing within our bodies.
I am trying to recall; I know this was based on 30 or 60 minutes a day.
These are some amazing bonuses!!!
TO RECEIVE THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH SPEAKING IN TONGUES
-Begin Praising the Lord in English
-Now be Baptized in the Holy Spirit)
-Now quit speaking in your native language
-And with simple child-like faith receive -And start speaking in Tongues.
-Refuse to speak in English. It may just be a Word of two. A syllable or two. Just keep at it. It will grow.
-You may feel weird at first. -You might question is it me or is it the Holy Spirit doing this. It’s both. The Holy Spirit gives you the language as you open your mouth and speak it out. It’s like on demand.
This is so important. Don’t take no for an answer. -Keep doing it until you break through
(If you are unable to break through now; then continue to do this at home until you do)