HEAVEN IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK-BECAUSE HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH
HEAVEN IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK-
BECAUSE HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH
Heaven Is A Place On Earth is song by Belinda Carlisle
"Do you know what that's worth?
Ooh, heaven is a place on earth"
(OR my version)
"HEY Christians, do you know what that's worth?
Because heaven is a place on earth"
I have heard some people say well I know I will be healed in heaven. To that I would say “WHY WAIT? For those who had died in Christ and served him faithfully this is not said to in any way take away from a life lived for Christ. I honor them. I am just saying that God has shown me the keys to Divine Healing and I am sharing them with you. You get to choose to receive this teaching or not. I do caution you with this thought. Don’t wait until it is too little too late. What I mean by that is it much easier to learn before the storm comes then during it. If you hit the storm and are not prepared you may have to find someone stronger to help you through this. Prevention is easier than the cure; if I can say it that way. Learn and practice these principles now so if you face something more difficult and most seem to; you will be victorious.
I also noticed that Progressive Insurance was running a commercial over the weekend (God has laid this on my heart about a months ago) (But Great minds do think alike)
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
1. NEWS FLASH-IT’S HERE!-The Kingdom of God is within us-Heaven is a place on earth-It’s inside of you
· I believe one of the greatest difference makers for believers is this. I know this is true for me.
· Do you believe God’s power is resident within you or is it something you have to bombard heaven to get.
· I used to bombard heaven and usually ending up coming up empty handed; now I my understanding has changed and so has my way of approaching God.
· So what changed? I realized that God’s kingdom is within me. So instead of begging and pleading; I can know and thank God his power is within me and command it in Jesus name.
Let’s look at Peter and John in Acts 3
Acts 3:1-10 (KJV)
1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.
2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;
3 Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms.
4 And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.
5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.
6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: (SUCH AS I HAVE) In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
9 And all the people saw him walking and praising God:
10 And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.
2. Do you believe you have it or that you have to get it?
· What’s the difference-one you get healed or someone else healed and the other you come up empty handed because you are petitioning God to get something that you already have.
· It would be like God gave you a Bible and you kept asking him for a Bible that you already had. How is he going to answer that
· What a lot of the problem is I believe is that we are totally walking in the naturally plane and because we don’t take baby steps and develop our faith when a crisis comes along we freak out: especially in the area of divine healing. We don’t prepare therefore we are defenseless.
3. How can you believe that you won’t get to operate what you already have?
· It’s power on Demand
· Mark 16:15-20 (KJV)
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; (Do you believe???) In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.
John 14:15-17 (ESV)
15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever,
17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.
4. NOT ONLY WITH YOU BUT IN YOU-THIS IS A RADICAL DEPARATRUE FROM THE PAST-Holy Spirit at best would come and go
· Do you realize what this is saying?-if you get a revelation of this you will be transformed from a weakling into a strong person. This is saying that God himself/Jesus himself/the Holy Spirit Himself-THAT’S RIGHT THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU.
· There is a place called heaven that you can I will go to when we die. But until then heaven is a place on earth-it’s inside of every believer.
5. How do you get this power to start working in your life?
*****Baby Steps ****
23 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much.
(You start with a cold or a headache-and safely work your way up) (If you can’t heal a cold in the name of Jesus-guess what-you can’t take on cancer.)
6. What is the key to having it strongly operating in your life?
14 But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.
*****Practice makes perfect (at least makes you strong and able to battle anything that comes along)
Hey Christian, do you know it’s true-Heaven’s Power is inside of you!!!
If it’s not working for you and it is for me; the only difference is just believe and take baby steps and practice practice till it works in you-because God is no respecter of persons-What he did for Peter and John he will do for me and what he did for me he will do for you!!!