HOW TO BUST A SEED OVER YOUR NEED;
SO YOU CAN BE VICTORIOUS EVERYTIME
I am going to explain how you change your prayer life around, so you can have all your needs met.
1. Did you know that the Word of God (the Bible) is Alive and Working)?
Well it is!!!
Hebrews 4:12 (KJV)
12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
THE WORD OF GOD IS ALIVE NOT JUST MERE PAGES NOT JUST FOR DEVOTIONALS ONLY: IT CONTAINS THE POWER OF GOD, ALSO
2. So how do we Bust a Seed over our Need?
II Peter 1:2-4 (ESV)
2 May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
3 His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence,
4 by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire.
3. The Seed is the Word of God specifically in this case:
4. Grace and Peace are multiplied not added through the Promises
5. God’s Power is given to us to meet what does it say:
· (ALL THINGS THAT PERTAIN TO LIFE) AND GODLINESS, TOO
· ALL OF OUR NEEDS-NOT SOME BUT ALL
6. GOD’S POWER FLOWS THROUGH THE PROMISES
THAT IS HOW IT WORKS!!!!!
· ISN’T THAT AWESOME-?-MAKES ME WANT TO SHOUT!
7. Do you know that God has Promises for Everything?
· The bigger question is: do you believe them?
· Let me clarify here that some promises are conditional upon doing certain things
· For example: Do you want perfect peace?
(You must keep your mind on Jesus)
Isaiah 26:3 (ESV)
3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.
Let me share a story with you:
A while back, nearly one year ago; I was in a store picking up some things and someone behind me say “Hi Scot.”
I turned around and it was a young lady-a wonderful sister-in-the-Lord, and I looked at her and she was just glowing. She told me her and her husband were going to have a baby. I was excited for her.
Now, this is one of the first times I moved in the Gifts of the Spirit. Since then God has used me dozens of times.
I gave her this Promise: which was a Word for her and her husband and their unborn child.
Exodus 23:26 (ESV)
26 None shall miscarry or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.
· Several months later, she gave birth to a healthy baby. I give all the credit to God and the leading of the Holy Spirit. Now this is a Bible Promise that is in the Old Testament but still applies today.
· Now in this case God gave it to me as a Word (through a Gift of the Spirit); but you do not have to obtain it that way. You can just believe it with God’s help.
· Scot, are you saying that if I (with God’s help) believe that I will not miscarry or be barren that God will grant me that.
That is exactly what I am saying. This is not to hurt you but to help you!
There are promises for Financial provisions:
Philippians 4:19 (ESV)
19 And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
38 give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
There is a promise for enduring hardship:
Philippians 4:13 (ESV)
13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
If there isn’t a specific promise there is a general blanket promise that cover everything (the only exception is that you can’t pray for things just to be greedy (like I want 10 new cars) or sinful things (like I want a new wife)
22 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God.
23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.
24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that
you have received it, and it will be yours.
· There are promises for everything
It is so exciting. Start believing them; what do you have to lose. You might stumble at first but if you keep at it you will gain traction and see victory more and more
· And Remember you must deal with your unbelief
(Renew your mind by: Focusing on the Promises:
Think on them/Memorize them-in doing so you will get them from you head to your heart)
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS:
******PRAYING WITHOUT A PROMISE IS LIKE WATERING A GARDEN WITHOUT A SEED BEING PLANTED
I HOPE THIS BECOMES YOU MOTTO: THE NEXT TIME YOU NEED SOME THING IN PRAYER THAT YOU DON’T PRAY ONLY BUT YOU GET BOLD AND SAY THIS:
I FEEL THE NEED THE NEED FOR SEED!
I FEEL THE NEED THE NEED FOR SEED!