MY BUCKET LIST
I am 60 years old tomorrow March 23rd. When you are a young man you can’t even imagine 50 and now I am turning 60. For me 60 is the new 30. I am so excited for what God has done in my life. When I was 47 years old I had this life changing moment and realized that I was pretty much a failure in most areas of my life. I saw my life flash before me and it wasn’t pretty. I cried out to God and prayed that dangerous prayer “God whatever you have to do to change me, just do it, give me a vision of heaven or hell, just spare my life. I got (he didn’t do it by allowed it for a reason) ten years of pain and sickness that was hell on earth.
It was during that time God taught me about divine healing and how the promises in God’s word work and commissioned me to teach others. The last year has been heaven on earth. God has been pouring out teaching revelation to me. I walk in Divine Health. I have an intimate relationship with him. I have such boldness. And every day it gets getter. When I was a Bible College Student at North Central in Minneapolis I always wondered dreamed of knowing God and doing the things the apostles did; like healing the sick. Now I can say that has taken place in my life. I am so humbled and grateful. Thank you, Jesus!
So, here is my Bucket List:
1. TO KNOW GOD BETTER
Philippians 3:10 (ESV)
10 that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,
2. LOVE OTHERS MORE
John 13:35 (ESV)
35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
3. TO BE A MORE EFFECTIVE TEACHER
2 Timothy 2:15 (HCSB)
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who doesn’t need to be ashamed, correctly teaching the word of truth.
4. I AM BELIEVING GOD THAT HE WILL PROVIDE THE FINANCIAL PARTNERS TO SUPPORT THE MINISTRY GOD HAS GIVEN ME, SO I CAN TRAVEL (hopefully with my family at times) AND TAKE THIS MINISTRY GOD HAS GIVEN ME ON THE ROAD (Mainly in the United States) OF DIVINE HEALING PLUS TO LAY HANDS ON THE SICK AND TEACH THEM HOW TO WALK IN THIS
Mark 16:15-18 (HCSB)
15 Then He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to the whole creation.
16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages;
18 they will pick up snakes; if they should drink anything deadly, it will never harm them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will get well.”
I believe God is going to expand the ministry he has given to me:
· In case you didn’t know God has called me to be a specialist in four areas of teaching.
· 2 areas are operating strongly and will continue to grow those are Divine Healing and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with an emphasis on the power of Speaking in Tongues These things have really taken grown in me this last year.
· The other two areas are: Addictions (How to Overcome them) and Discipleship Evangelism.
· God has shown me the Promises and principles in these two other areas but until I have mastered them in my own life I will not preach them. I told the Lord that I would never be a hypocrite again. I wouldn’t preach and teach on anything that I couldn’t practice in my own life. Diving Healing and the Baptism are working now this year it is time for me to master the other two areas.
· I need to lose weight. This has been life long struggle with me. I lose it and then gain it back. I am sure many of you can identify with this. This has been a thirty-five-year addiction to overeating food. Now I am healed and healthy but not as healthy as I could be with the extra weight on me. There is some very basic information on my Website, but I will not go any farther than that till I can put action to my faith. I know what Biblical Promises and Principles that are will help me overcome this now I just need to discipline myself and apply it.
· Discipleship Evangelism is the other area. Again, there is some very basic information there.
· I share with others all the time wherever I am about that I am a Christian and about my healing; but know that I am coming short of the mark God has for all of us. I want to be more effective and bolder into leading people to accept Jesus and then then teach them the most effective way to grow (to be discipled)
· I believe these last two areas: How to overcome addictions and Discipleship Evangelism will happen this year. I am very excited about that. Then I can share them with you. Well there’s my bucket list!!!